This one-day course will help you understand the principles of ISO/IEC 27701 and the changes required to extend your ISMS. It will help you understand how the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 will provide the basis of an effective PIMS and provides guidance for PII controllers and/or PII processors.
Additional Course benefits:
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide.
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as measure your company performance against specific management system standards
- Understand the key changes of the ISO 27001:2022 version as compared to the 2013 version of 27001
- Appreciate the concept, design, and architecture of the new ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Understand the changes in ISO 27001:2022 version as compared to the earlier version
- Understand thoroughly how to audit the new controls of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 in the organizational context
All auditors currently formally qualified for auditing ISMS (ISO 27001:2013) and want to qualify as auditors of the new standard ISO 27001:2022
Formally qualified auditors for ISO 27001:2013 having obvious knowledge of ISO 27002:2013 would be a pre-requisite.