This course has been designed & approved by BRCGS to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRCGS Directory
This course is suitable for:
- Technical & quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing,
- BRCGS Professionals.