With the recent revision of the FSSC 22000 version 6 published in April 2023, this training is designed to help food professional to understand key changes from FSSC 22000 version 5.1 to FSSC 22000 version 6.
This includes new definitions, requirements, and the impact they would have on implementing and auditing against FSSC 22000 version 6.
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide,
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
At the successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key changes of the FSSC 22000 version 6 as compared to FSSC 22000 version 5.1 of the scheme,
- Understand the key requirements of FSSC 22000 version 6,
- Plan audits or implement the changes in your organization.
- Auditors planning to upgrade their qualification to FSSC 22000 version 6,
- Consultants and food professionals who are interested in understanding the changes compared with version 5.1 of the scheme.