|Job area:||Information Technology|
At DNV, we are more than 10,000 professionals in 100 countries who share a meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. Companies and authorities all over the world rely on our independent assessments, technology expertise and non-compromising standards of quality, safety and integrity.
We are recognised for being a place where you can develop your competence and have opportunities beyond business.
Join us to find good reasons for getting up in the morning!
IT@DNV is responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to DNV companies and Group functions, and to their end users worldwide. IT@DNV constitutes more than 250 employees in 17 countries.
IT@DNV Global Service Center in Poland, third largest branch in IT organization, has nearly 30 highly skilled IT professionals in two sections: Operation & Support (Global Service Desk & Global Monitoring Center) and Application Services (Business Intelligence and Quality & Testing).
Are you inspired by IT technical challenges? Are you ready to contribute in bringing the application integration services in DNV to the next level? We are looking for you!
You will become part of Application Services in IT@DNV, our internal IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units, and to end users worldwide. The main focus of Application Services is operation, maintenance, and enhancements of the DNV portfolio of business and corporate applications and services. These services form the IT part of the business execution platform in DNV, called VerIT Enterprise.
Due to an increasing need for our services we are expanding our integration support and monitoring capabilities. You will enjoy the chance to collaborate with customers globally representing different professional backgrounds. You will play an important role in enterprise application integration monitoring and operation. And with us you will enjoy the opportunity to gain competence and build your career!
• Monitor and operate integration solutions on Microsoft BizTalk Server and Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
• Monitor and operate ETL/batch integrations running on Informatica PowerCenter
• Maintain and develop best practices as basis for the integration solutions
• Close co-operation and contact with the rest of IT@DNV’s Integration team globally
• Drive continuous service improvements on technology specific parts of the platform, e.g. Microsoft BizTalk Server and Informatica PowerCenter.
• An IT related university degree
• Experience with enterprise application integrations
• Good knowledge about Microsoft’s server and client product portfolio
• Proficiency in English – written and oral; working language is English
• Good communication skills are required
• A service oriented and proactive attitude
• A curious mindset motivated by learning
• The ability to build networks and share knowledge
• Ability to simplify complex technical issues
At DNV, we offer opportunities beyond business. In addition to competitive conditions, the right candidates will enjoy the possibility to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and an appreciation of the need for work-life balance.
Join us and you will:
• work with dedicated and competent colleagues
… with a high education and specialization level in an international environment.
• meet demanding customers
… with complex and exciting technical challenges.
• live locally yet work on challenges globally
… and enjoy working at our beautiful office at Gdynia, Poland.
• learn more every day
We offer a wide array of development opportunities, in terms of roles, technologies, and geographies; on the job and through training, both internally, and through our education fund.
Please use the "Apply for this job Online" link below to apply online. Your application will be treated confidential. Please ensure your details in Partner are updated as this will be used as the basic for your CV.
Please add to the application the following statement:
„Wyrazam zgode na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbednych dla realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawa z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz.U. Nr. 133 poz.883)”.